Impact Company Investments
• Clean Energy Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that’s led by a woman of color.
• “Loan participation” investment in multiple, diversified portfolios of consumer loans that helped homeowners throughout the USA to finance their clean energy projects such as residential solar electric systems and geothermal heat pump systems.
• Managed by men of color
• Nonprofit, U.S. Treasury-certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI)
• Provides loans to community-owned natural food cooperatives, low-income cooperative housing developments, and employee-owned companies and other community-based businesses and social enterprises
• Majority owned and managed by women
• Manufactures medical devices primarily for markets in emerging economies. Their leading product is Hemafuse, a handheld autotransfusion device that addresses chronic blood shortages globally by enabling clinicians to salvage, filter, and recycle blood from patients during surgery